Request for Proposal : Development of Renewable Energy Plans of Bagmati and Gandaki Provinces
The “Multi-Actor Partnerships (MAPs) for Implementing Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) with 100% Renewable Energy (RE) for All in the Global South” hereafter referred to as MAPs for 100% RE is a three-year project commencing from 2020. Funded by the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development, Germany (BMZ) the project aims to introduce and consolidate multi actor partnerships across varied stakeholders – government civil society, business and academia - with a vision of transitioning towards a 100% renewable energy scenario in three countries – Nepal, Vietnam and Uganda. The project has three major projected outcomes, establishing the MAP platform, developing policy roadmaps including technical scenario for 100% RE by 2050, and international transfer and exchange of knowledge. In Nepal, the project is implemented by Prakriti Resources Centre (PRC) and WWF Nepal.
The project in collaboration with Alternative Energy Promotion Centre (AEPC) has initiated process of formulation of provincial level policy and plans in Bagmati province and Gandaki province. PRC is seeking the service of a consultancy firm for the same.
The assignment aims to support the development of renewable energy plans of Bagmati province and Gandaki province in close coordination and leadership of the respective provincial governments. Other objectives include:
- Provide technical support to the provincial governments in formulating renewable energy plans.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders and facilitate meetings, workshops, training, etc required for formulating renewable energy plans in Bagmati and Gandaki provinces.
Please download the detailed ToR here.
Interested VAT registered consultancy firm and/or individual requested to submit the technical and financial proposal to email@example.com no later than 5:00 pm of 28 July 2021.
The proposal must include the following documents:
- Letter of Interest
- Technical proposal and financial proposal (in separate files)
- Organization Registration and latest renewal certificate
- VAT registration certificate
- Latest tax clearance certificate
- CVs of team members
- Copy of two similar assignments conducted in recent years.
- Two references